What's important to us
- We don't just make apps. We want to use our skills and knowledge of digital innovation to contribute to a better world.
- Data is of great value when used correctly. We believe that data should empower our customers to make thoughtful decisions.
- "May I have your home address?" Right! The first thing that comes to your mind is: "Why?" And we understand that. Privacy is our top priority.
What we are looking for
We are expanding our development team to support our growing user base, and we are looking for you, if:
- You are eager to take on a new challenge.
- You share a passion for technology and programming.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You like to work in an Agile startup environment.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- You can build scalable front-ends using frameworks such as React or Vue.js.
- You turn designs into breathing applications using CSS/SASS.
- You have experience with Node.js and relevant back-end frameworks.
- You like working in a Cloud Native environment, such as Google Cloud and equivalent.
- You have worked with Docker and Kubernetes.
- You prefer to test your software using automated tests.
- You can deal with SQL, noSQL or Firestore databases.
- You rely on Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts.
- You will use your skills to contribute to society.
- You will be part of shaping a startup into a succesful business.
- We use the latest industry technologies, give freedom to learn, and adapt to new industry courses.
- As part of the development team, you will have a crucial role in shaping our products from both a technical and user standpoint.
- We involve our end-users in the development process to ensure that our work makes a difference.
- We provide a competitive salary that matches your experience.
- We will compensate for your travel cost.
- You will have a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours.
- You will receive a whopping 35 paid vacation days.
- We will provide a MacBook Pro and other gear.
TapRaise is a brand-new SaaS product, entirely focused on non-profit organizations. The founders bring an extensive network and more than ten years of digital product development experience to TapRaise's mission to increase worldwide social impact.
Curious about your future? Talk to us.Apply on LinkedIn
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.