What's important to us
- We don't just make apps. We want to use our skills and knowledge of digital innovation to contribute to a better world.
- Data is of great value when used correctly. We believe that data should empower our customers to make thoughtful decisions.
- "May I have your home address?" Right! The first thing that comes to your mind is: "Why?" And we understand that. Privacy is our top priority.
What we are looking for
We are expanding our development team to support our growing user base, and we are looking for you, if:
- You have a passion for technology and data.
- You are eager to take on a new challenge.
- You can work independently and as part of a team.
- You have worked in an Agile environment.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You like working with Google Cloud, AWS or equivalent.
- You are a native to Docker and Kubernetes.
- You know how to engineer for scalability and reliability.
- You have experience with Microservice and Serverless architecture.
- You are interested in learning new technologies and/or languages.
- You prefer to test your software using automated tests.
- You have knowledge about SQL and no-SQL databases.
- You advocate Continuous Integration and Delivery concepts.
- You will use your skills to contribute to society.
- You will be part of a brand-new and growing company.
- We use the latest industry technologies, give freedom to learn, and adapt to new industry courses.
- As part of the development team, you will have a crucial role in shaping our products from both a technical and user standpoint.
- We involve our end-users in the development process to ensure that our work makes a difference.
- We provide a competitive salary that matches your experience.
- We will compensate for your travel cost.
- You will have a healthy work-life balance with flexible work hours.
- You will receive a whopping 35 paid vacation days.
- We will provide a MacBook Pro and other gear.
TapRaise is a brand-new SaaS product, entirely focused on non-profit organizations. The founders Derk and Niels bring an extensive network and more than ten years of digital product development experience to TapRaise's mission to increase worldwide social impact.
Curious about your future? Talk to us.Apply on LinkedIn
- We do not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered our property and will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.